Sunday, March 20, 2005

Happy Spring!

Today is the equinox. The kids and I will be coloring eggs. I just put some on to boil and after a minute or so, I heard a peeping sound coming from the pot! I'm serious! So of course, I told myself that a chick couldn't survive the delivery, supermarket, fridge, etc. and it's just the bubbles, but still, I took out every egg and listened to it and couldn't find which one was peeping. I don't remember that happening before and I'm very paranoid now. Thankfully, we don't eat the eggs. We chuck them in the pond while we sing and make wishes. I can't believe an egg was peeping. It's going to be a while before I get over this. Happy spring anyway!

1 comment:

Christina Wible said...

Sometimes it's just air coming out of the crack in the egg. I keep telling myself.