Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Craptastic!

A few nights ago, I watched "A Knight's Tale". The opening scene was a tournament and they had Queen's "We Will Rock You" for the music. Everyone was stomping and pounding and clapping and singing it. Now, that was just stupid, but it was so cool too. At least until I realized that it was just a bunch of rennies. But how cool would it have been if it were the real thing? I know, I'm a twit. Anyway, it makes me want to watch the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. I believe one of Lizzy's boyfriends is in that one. Oh, and Liza singing "We Are the Champions". That's Craptastic!ism at it's best. Once you learn to stomach it, that is.

2 comments:

Christina Wible said...

A Rima, a person after my own heart. I once went to a Queen convention in England. Queen are now touring (or will be shortly with Paul Rogers singing front and someone else but the ever absent John Deacon on bass. In other words, Brian and Roger with Paul and someone else will be touring as Queen. See here:

http://www.queenonline.com/index2.html

xDaveManx said...

I think you accidentally invented a new word. I misread Craptasic!ism as craptasticlysm (cataclysm).

Craptasticlysm: event that is so craptacular, all those involved are craptactiacally scarred for life.