Monday, March 07, 2005

"The Fountain", Chest Hair, and Blah Blah

Okay, I know there are a few of you out there who are very unhappy today, given a certian photo that has recently popped up on the internet. Why not set a spell and let me tell you a little story...

When I met the love of my life, he had three pathetic little hairs right in the middle of his chest, desperately struggling for survival, and their chances didn't look very good. It was the saddest thing you ever did see, but did I love him? Yes. So I decided that the chest hair issue would just have to become less important in my life (shudder). I stuck by him and when he turned twenty-five or so, my patience and devotion were greatly rewarded with the perfect pectoral pelt. Who knew? So you see, my little lovelies, don't fret. At least you know our guy HAS chest hair, it just has to grow back, and you know it's gonna be nice.

Of course, to be fair, eyebrows are a hit or miss thing. Sometimes they don't grow back. I'll be following that one...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you still let me read your blog if I admit that I prefer smooth? Save the hair for the head, where I can run my fingers through it. Not that I don't appreciate a good chest with hair on it!
Ladycape

Kristin said...

Yeah, everything else I can tolerate, but the eyebrows? That's tricky. He better have been paid a mint cause I wouldn't do that for any price.

xDaveManx said...

I stumbled on this blog a couple days ago and really liked your witty sense of humor. I have put a link to your blog on mine. Is that OK? This comment was the only way to get in touch with you for permission.

Rima said...

Thank you, that's kind of you to say. I'm glad you enjoy it. I don't mind a link at all. Now I'll go check yours out too. :)