Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Spooning My Eyes Out

So I didn't get to go to Boston last weekend. I was really down about it, but moved along. Today I find out that after his Boston gig, Craig Ferguson was DOWN HERE! Less than an hour away from me! He did a show right nearby where I could have just gotten a babysitter and gone! POOP! So now I'm bummed all over again.

But Hugh Jackman's new movie is awesome and he does have the obligatory shirtless scene as well. Go see it. Your brain will hurt but it will be happy. As long as you don't have a drowning phobia. I had a little problem with that, but I'll get over it eventually, assuming I don't have nightmares about the movie the rest of my life. Michael Caine rocked. David Bowie rocked. Christian Bale was fabulous. Go see it. "The Prestige". Good shit. Oscar worthy.

No comments: