Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dangers of Late Night Television

You know when you stay up too late and your brain begins to go goofy on you? I thought that was happening to me last night. I was watching tv and suddenly remembered that I needed to dash off a note to someone. Since the tivo was getting it, I went to take care of it in the other room but I left the tv on. Then I heard strange sounds. It sounded completely unreal. I was almost afraid to look but I peeked around the doorway and there it was. Stephen Colbert was singing a duet with Barry Manilow. My brain said to me, and I quote, "yeahbuhwhaa?" I wish I had been given some warning. It's still on tivo and I'm going to actually watch it tonight. I'm sure that it will be great now that I know it's not some weird trippy situation.

No comments: