Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random Crap

I really like butter. It's one of the best foods ever.

My computer hates Comedy Central. Either that or Comedy Central hates my computer. When I go there, it closes my browser. This is strange and mysterious.

My friend, Elisa is evil. She knows it and is proud. Her latest evil deed is to inform me of a chocolate cafe near her, which is over an hour away from me, but I will go there and overindulge with her. But that's not the bad part. The bad part is that I will have to go there repeatedly. She is very evil.

I have a terrible craving for California rolls. Dangit. Fortunately, there is an Asian market near me. Alas, Peapod does not have nori. I'll have to mention it. My husband works in Midtown Manhattan. There is nothing he can't get. Yet my cravings frequently go unchecked. That's wronger than wrong. If I recall, it was part of our ceremonial vows. "I will swing by The Little Pie Company, Neuhaus, or any other purveyors that might provide for your gastronomic needs for as long as I shall work in Manhattan." "You may now french the daylights out of the bride."

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Your husband works in midtown? Dude, you can have ANYTHING! Me? I'd kill for a bagel right now. Mmmm.

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving your solidarity.

Anonymous said...

Dammit...blogger is being a pain.

Linser tarts. I'm lost over linser tarts. The Clinton House has them made by my favorite baker, one of my congregants, the trouble is that they cost one whole day's food allowance for me. I hate being a starving artist. The novel is 1/3 completed.

Rima said...

But it's okay because you're a starving artist. You can just eat linzer tarts all day. I love those too. I think I'm going to have to make some. You know what? If I do, I'll mail you some. Seriously. My aunties' recipe is to die for.