Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not to Be Outdone...


Men are so competitive, aren't they? Especially when it comes to entertaining me during times of crap. I don't know how my husband is going to top these attempts. I'm looking forward to finding out. In any case, Craig and Hugh are both nominated for an Emmy award in the host category. What's a harem mistress to do? I wish I could remember what Sir and M'am did when Marsha and Greg ran against each other. Didn't they both lose? Tragic. Craig has worked his way up the harem ranks very quickly. He attributes it to several days on cold medication, but I think he needs to give himself more credit. I think he's been sneaking off with some of my jokes and using them on his show, actually. Hmm. See, this is why I need a nanny. My kids would never do such a thing. Not without paying me, anyway.

No comments: