Saturday, February 11, 2006

Waiting for the blizzard

Don't know what I'm waiting for exactly, but I got some cash to pay the shovel guys, plenty of Pepsi and Doritos, Cranium Cadoo, the Olympics on tv, etc. I just took a hot fudge cake out of the oven and I have a really fun MST3000 episode on dvd. My shovel is on the porch, my car is at the end of the driveway and I'm pretty set. I just hope that when the spousal unit gets off the train on Sunday night, he can dig out his car and come home. It does feel nice to not have to go anywhere.

Meanwhile, at Jackman's Table, will Ridgkov- I mean Ridge really be back later? What kind of packing is he helping his old prison buddy do? What kinds of applicants will show up for the new bartender position? Is Jenda now a Russian citizen? Can Raven really have her croissants and eat them too? And what of Antonio? What indeed...

No comments: