Monday, February 06, 2006

I Didn't Watch the Super Bowl

I don't even know who was playing. I do like the commercials and I wanted to see the Stones, but I was too busy collecting jelly beans so that I could have enough of them to buy the Nimbus 2001 from Fred Weasley so that I could fly around collecting yet more jelly beans to buy snot to make the wiggenwild potion so I don't die when those damn little imps bite me and so I can buy wizard cards to get the keys to open the quadruple locked chamber so I can get the gold ones for some reason that I don't know of. My life is complicated.

2 comments:

chaeign said...

We watch the Superbowl traditionally, and only for the ads. The team you root for is decided by the side of the couch you're on. I was on the right, so my team won. But here's the good news: You can see the ads here: http://www.ifilm.com/superbowl?htv=12 The best ad, in my very humble opinion, is Magic Fridge. (Fourth one down). We rewound it and played it three times. Worth watching, for sure.

xDaveManx said...

Who knew you were a closet gamer? You and my wife share a love for the Harry Potter games. Keep playing!