Sunday, February 26, 2006

THIS BURNS MY TOAST!!!!!!!!!!

In case some of you might not have realized it, I can be moody. Today I was having a good day. One of the things I had planned was to put our Harry Potter game in debug mode, which will allow us to access hidden areas and a secret game level. My daughter and I were pretty excited about it. So I went into the program and tried to follow the instructions I was given, but the files were completely different from what this guy had listed. So I poked around and finally found what I was looking for and changed debug mode from false to true and saved the changes. Popped in the game, got ready to use debug mode, hit the key I needed to hit, and...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went back into the files to make sure I had saved the change and I had. So this made me cranky and now I'm mad that I'm cranky! My poor kids.

No comments: