Saturday, August 12, 2006

Weird Dream

I dreamed that my friend and I were at our local yarn shop and I was showing her some yummy Suri alpaca that I recently used and she decided to look around a bit. She tried to buy the shop owners' lunch until I explained that it was her lunch. Then she said "Oh we need new utensils" and tried to buy all the spoons in the cafe area. I managed to steer her back to the yarn.

Then when we were driving home, there was a story on the radio about how hard it is to get dogs to walk properly on a leash because they always insist on pulling to the left and we said yeah we always wondered about that. Later when I settling down to knit and watch TV, Craig Ferguson mentioned it in his monologue because it was the weirdest thing he had ever heard of and said that they did a secret video study and CBS had obtained footage, which he showed. And there on the hidden camera video were my dog and my friend's dog, roaming about, turning left into various places to get cheeseburgers and slurpees, and finally making a left turn right into the yarn shop to do some shopping! Craig made that "WTF?" face that he does. He's adorkable.

No comments: