Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pork. That starts with "P" which rhymes with "T" and that stands for trouble!

Last night my husband grilled the pork loin of the gods. It was so good. When he sliced it up, I said "ooooh, is that a smoke ring?" and Bobby, who was feeling a bit territorial yelled "HEY! Is that a fuckin' smoke ring?! Who authorized this?!" and then he wanted to fight. Hugh, ever the peaceful and happy guy, tried to calm him down while the rest just kinda stood back hoping for the brawl to begin. I later explained to Bobby that as head harem boy, Brian can do whatever he likes, as long as he gets my approval for safety reasons. He was not pleased with this, although he knows the rules. I haven't really met many people who don't get along with Brian. This doesn't bode well for Mr. Flay. The other harem boys are thrilled. They are so very mercenary.

No comments: