Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mundungus

It's what I call my son. He's always where he shouldn't be, doing things he shouldn't be doing, taking things that don't belong to him, and he has a particular fondness for the silverwear drawer. He undoes the babyproofing locks and goes under the baby gate on the stairs. Yesterday he stole the card out of the cable box. We've looked everywhere we could think of. When I looked in the file cabinet, I found his stash and it was amazing. There was a spatula, two spoons, a bracelet, a couple of ponytail holders, a photograph, Brian's former comb, and some cheerios. Of course, the card wasn't in there and we still haven't found it. I'm pretty sure it's not his only hiding place. Whenever we ask him where it is, he laughs at us. I checked the dishwasher because he's always in there. I mean IN there. He opens it up and climbs on in. I haven't figured out how to keep him out. That's just the tip of the iceberg. My little Mundungus. What to do.

2 comments:

Rima said...

Thanfully, mine is plain old regular cast iron. No silver-plated ones here.

Anonymous said...

And notice the first thing you found was a spatula. He's knows what he's going to need to defend himself. Not that he could ever handle one like his mother!

Ladycape