Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dumping out my brain...

Can someone please tell me what "microwave safe" means? Does it just mean that it won't make your microwave explode? I thought it meant that the dish in question wouldn't get hot enough to melt your face off, which they indeed seem to do, even if some of the food is still cold. I didn't know that glazed stoneware was full of fat and water. Gee, the things you learn.

And speaking of learning things, it's true- if you move to Hollyweird, you get brain cooties. Perfectly normal people become mental.

And speaking of Hollyweird, I watched a movie last night for the first time in a long time. It was "King Arthur". It was boring, the end.

And speaking of boring, Hillshire Farms lite keilbasa is missing the salt.

And speaking of keilbasa- no no no. That belongs on my other blog. It always comes back to Hugh, doesn't it?

No comments: