Monday, July 18, 2005

LOL!


Okay, let me start by saying that I'm not catty and I have nothing against Mariah Carey, but I saw this picture and it cracked me up so bad that I had to share it. I'm PRAYING that this was photoshopped. I understand the concept of contouring, like when you use blush to emphasize your cheekbones or whatever, but this is just above and beyond ridiculous! They painted on cartoon superhero abs! She looks like my freakin' avatar! I have to wonder if she looked in the mirror before she went out. Another option would be to wear a shirt that goes all the way down. I know she's not used to that but honey, time doesn't stand still no matter how much money you have, and she's gotta do it sometime. She's gonna hit that forty mark soon. Hey, if she still looks that good, more power to her, let her wear whatever she wants, but apparently, it's becoming an issue for her. I mean, that's gotta be desperation. Oh man, I'm still cracking up.

No comments: