Friday, December 03, 2004

Shopping

There's a new mall trend now. Hawking. Now, I realize how hawking came to be. It's from a time when most people were illiterate and lots of merchandise was considered exotic. Well, HELLOOOOOOO it's 2004! Now, I realize that these people are just doing their jobs and probably don't even like their jobs and it's not their fault that they're so very, very, irritating, but sometimes they really push my restraint. Depending on my mood, I either really want to grab a package of Hanes socks, look at the "made in China" label and exclaim, "Are these REAL socks from the orient???? Wow!" Of course, that would be completely lost on the idiot who keeps asking me if I need socks. If I'm feeling cranky, I really want to yell "NO YOU CAN'T ASK ME A QUESTION, YOU CAN'T LOOK AT MY FRICKIN' NAILS AND SHUT UP ALREADY!" But I'm nice and I have worked retail. It just makes me wonder what these companies are thinking.

Really, I had no idea those socks were for sale. I thought the purchase of that lotion was by inviation only. I'm a total fucking retard. Here, let me give you my money for implying so. Bah Humbug.

No comments: