Monday, June 11, 2007

They're Conspiring

This was a special goof that I did a while ago for Shannon, but I figured I might as well stick it here:


DENNIS: Okay, so you take down the big guy and I'll take the other one.
CRAIG: Why do I have to get the big guy?
DENNIS: You want the short chick, right?
CRAIG: Yeah.
DENNIS: Well guess which one she's married to.
CRAIG: Fuck!
DENNIS: Heh. Sucker.
CRAIG: You know, that other guy looks pretty big too. Especially compared to your skinny ass.
DENNIS: Yeah? You think you can take my skinny ass?
CRAIG: Yeah, I do. HEY! They're getting away! SHIT!
DENNIS: GODDAMMIT! HEY! HOT TAP DANCING CHICK! COME BACK!
CRAIG: Well, now what're we gonna do?
DENNIS: Okay, don't panic. Here's plan B. I come back on the show and you have Naked Week.
CRAIG: Ooh yeah, that'll get their attention. (rubs hands with evil glee)

2 comments:

Jen in FL said...

OMG, that is hilarious! Thank you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, yes. You have very good timing, my dear. In a mere 8 minutes I will be planting myself in front of the TV for the Rescue Me season 4 premiere.

(Sorry this is under anonymous. I can't friggin remember my stupid Blogger username and password. argh.)