Friday, May 04, 2007

Just Some Stuff

So the man is off and running again, and right on cue the little one has a runny nose and fever. I don't even question it anymore.

Is there anyone who isn't aware that tainted gluten has been used in regular human food? I mean, just because the FDA has been avoiding coming right out and saying it, and is taking little tiny baby steps towards admitting it, doesn't mean we just fell of the turnip truck. Gluten is gluten. Why would only certain types of companies buy from a cheap source? Duh.

Oh, and I think I found the solution to the Mystery of the Disappearing Forks. We had like service for 20 or something, and now we have four. The spoons and knives are still around. I figured out that it must be the paper plates. No, they're not eating the forks. I think the forks have gotten tossed in the garbage with the plates. Well, at least the kids are making an effort to be helpful and responsible. Now if only they weren't so spacey like their mommy. We got some new forks from IKEA, but they're cheap cafeteria forks and I just can't make myself put them in the fork compartment with the others. I put them off to the side with the oddball stuff. I really need to get over the fork anxiety.



No comments: