Saturday, April 16, 2005

Modern Technology

We got a new phone yesterday. It has audible caller ID so I don't have to try to get up to see when I'm taking care of the baby. When Brian calls home, it yells "It's the man of the house calling!" That's the only one we've set so far. I think for my dad, it will say "Blah blah blah blah" and for my brother, "WARNING! THERE ARE MONKEY BOYS ON THE PREMISES!" Don't know what I'll put for my mother or my best friend. It has two really loud ringers that go off at the same time. I have no idea why, but it sounds like I live in a firehouse. We really need to change that before I beat it to smithereens and throw it out the window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Shannon. Can you record your own messages, or do you have to choose from their list?
Ladycape

Rima said...

You make your own. It's cool.