Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Greatest TV Show Ever!

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/index.jhtml?seriesID=13720&refID=invasioniowa

Hey kids, do yourself a favor and watch this if it runs again. Oh my. I sat horrified, yet laughing my ass off. Really, I could not believe the crap they pulled on these people. William Shatner is either a brilliant actor or a sick bastard. Probably both. I couldn't stop watching this. It was like a horrible accident, but hilarious! I have to get myself a shat. I can't stop thinking of him yelling at his assistant "I WILL SMITE YOU!" It was his motivational tape. Oh man. Go to the website and watch the fake movie they made.

"I've never heard such hogworsh!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you edit the URL? http shows up twice, so the link doesn't work. Though I must admit I'm of two minds whether I want to see Shatner like this. Have you ever heard his rendition of "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds"? 8-)

Ladycape

Rima said...

Thank you Ms. Eagle Eye. I wondered why it didn't work and I thought it was just a bloggerbot thing. I will take care of it now. Yes, you DO want to see this. Yeah, I heard Lucy. Now you need to hear his standup routine.

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Even though the URL displays properly, http: is still there twice (I cut and pasted it directly into my browser). So you can get there, but you can't get there from here (imagine overblown fake Maine accent). But it's worth the trip (even if I'm having to watch it in bits - I'm at work).

Ladycape