Saturday, April 23, 2005

I Hate Alarm Clocks

The alarm went off in the middle of a nice dream. I was a princess and I was running away to marry Wolverine because I had the bag of holy potatoes. See, if the princess announces her engagement, she has to open the bag of holy potatoes and if the angels are happy, you know she's marrying the true and rightful prince. But like in all the fairytales, the wicked queen refuses to serve the holy potatoes, which must be eaten at the family's Sunday dinner for the guy to become prince. No, she wants the Idaho ones. King Dad (played by Tim Allen) was like, "THEY'RE JUST FUCKIN' POTATOES!" So anyway, the potato angels were very happy with Wolvie, so I took the damn potatoes and left. I figured we'd just eat them ourselves. Mashed, with plenty of buttah. Queen Mom was shocked and distraught, but whatever. Then the alarm went off before I could ride away on the Harley. Now that's just wrong. Wolverine's lips were soft. Mmmmmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, sweet creamery buttah! We know Wolvie's a good guy, 'cause he likes it. Does he let you lick any drips off his claws?

Ladycape

Christina Wible said...

Er...I know you're going to blackball me for this but are you sure you aren't pregnant?

Rima said...

No, I'm not. I always have wacky dreams. I just have them more often when I'm pregnant because I don't sleep as deeply and I sometimes connect with other people.