Saturday, October 13, 2007

MIA!

I know, but I'm back. We spent a week in Los Angeles. The above picture shows the world-famous chipmunk, Dale. He was semi-amusing me at breakfast last Friday morning. There I am, hiding in the lower corner. The only way I could possibly find anything remotely amusing at breakfast is a three-hour time difference. To me, it was lunch.
We had a week of sunshine every day. We came back to two days of rain, which didn't help my jet-lag. Three hours might not seem like a lot, but when you're definitely not a morning person, trust me- it is. It was clear and crisp today, and the leaves are falling, and the trees are lovely. I froze my can off last night, and right now I have pumpkin cranberry bread in the oven. It smells great. Yep, we're back in Connecticut alright, and autumn has arrived. Ah.

1 comment:

Jen in FL said...

Hooray for autumn in CT! I'm beyond thrilled!

(Welcome home!)