Sunday, September 30, 2007

Crazed

I'm trying to get ready for a vacation. I went crazy looking for our bathing suits so I could wash and pack them. I looked on the back porch, in the laundry, in the car, couldn't find them. I don't know what finally made me look in the drawers, but there they all were, clean and put away.

I fell asleep on the couch, having been up for a while with a sick kid during the night. The problem with afternoon naps is that they give me weird dreams. Probably because I know there's stuff I should be doing, so I never know if I'm really sleeping or not, as my dreams have me up and about. I dreamed that I woke up from my nap and ordered pizza. Then when I really woke up, I wasn't sure if I did it or not and had to ask my daughter. Ugh. I'm way too tired. I need a PA and a maid.

1 comment:

Jen in FL said...

I have those dreams, too! I wonder if it's something to do with the hormones associated with motherhood?