Monday, February 14, 2005

I Need to Start a Band

Today I thought of a good name for a band. Jojo's Nuts. I don't know what it means. I don't know a Jojo, there was no inspiration, no process. I was just riding along and suddenly thought, "Jojo's Nuts would be a good name for a band." Coincidentally, I got a soda at the mall that said "Hoobastank" on the cup. Now THAT'S a band name. I mean, it's gross but it's great. I would use it, although it makes me think of something you spray Lysol on. "Spray the shower curtain so it doesn't get hoobastank".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Spray the shower curtain so it doesn't get hoobastank."

I thought this was hysterical Rima - Hee! Now I know what to call the stuff growing on the downstairs shower curtain! Some people just have no sense of humor. Or at the very least, their Mommy must still be cleaning the bathroom for them.

Donna (PAfan)