Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Squirrel Cake?

So yet another crazy dream starring Hugh Jackman. His little sister was getting married, and she put him in charge of the cake. He asked me to go with him for the tastings and help him out, so I did. All the cakes were gorgeous and delicious, but he thought they were all crap. He finally admitted that he doesn't like cake, so it didn't really get anywhere.

Meanwhile, we were accompanied by his pet squirrel. Said pet was adorable until he suddenly lurched at my foot (I was wearing flip flops) and sunk his teeth and claws into it. Hugh was unable to get the squirrel off my foot, so he told me a hot bath would make me feel better. I thought he was crazy, but he said "trust me". So I got into the bath and after a minute or two, the squirrel drowned and let go of my foot. Hugh came in and fished it out and said "See? All bettah!" with his usual Hugh grin.

Life is weird.

1 comment:

Christina Wible said...

Hmmm. Hugh. Tub. Hmmmm.