Friday, August 03, 2007

Calling it a Night

Look at me going to bed at 10:30! I'm headachey and exhausted. But, I'm still going to read to all the kids, who are far more peppy than I am right now. That might give you a clue as to why I'm so tired all the time. But since it's been a while, I should post something worthy, so let's all give a warm welcome to my new Jr. harem boys, Fred and George. They're the tall ones, obviously. And yes, they're perfectly legal, but they're still only in training. These guys rock. If I were at Hogwarts, I would have failed out because I'd be having too much fun with them. Of course, they did perfectly well until they dropped out to pursue greater things. My very favorite moment in the entire series was when they left school with "Give her hell for us Peeves!" That. Was. Awesome. Night all.



No comments: