Friday, October 14, 2005

Good Dr. Doggie!

I was browsing through a women's magazine while sipping my morning coffee. There was an article in which several doctors were interviewed for medical advice that they think is important but that most people don't think of. There were expected things, of course, like how every household should have Benadryl and baby aspirin on hand, but my favorite piece of medical advice was this: To insure proper medical care in a hospital, bring individually wrapped treats like cookies and chocolate to give the staff members. I wonder if that was a full-credit course in medical school, or just one of those pass/fail, half-credit things.

2 comments:

Christina Wible said...

Actually I think he learned in in Leg Pulling 501.

Mike Todd said...

Does wittle doctor want a treat? Yes, that's a good doctor. Yeeees -- I said dat's a dood doctor.