Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Cue the Bad 70's Music

I recently decided to check out another branch of our city's public library. I was a bit surprised when I walked in. The other libraries we go to are staffed with the usual ladies in sensible shoes, but this one was staffed by attractive young men. I wasn't sure if there was a hidden camera somewhere, maybe. One hottie in jeans leaned his nice biceps on the counter and asked "Hi, can I help you with something?" I wish I had been there with Bert or Jenda. They could have given him a much better answer than "Yes, would you please direct me to the children's section?" Not that I wasn't thinking it.

2 comments:

Christina Wible said...

Wow. All of ours contain little ladies in sensible shoes who looked as if they are sucking lemons. Perhaps you went to the gay library?

Rima said...

It's possible. There's one guy who just needs a sarong and he'd be awfully familiar.