Saturday, January 21, 2006

Been away too long...

I haven't posted here in forever. I'm certainly not lacking in things to say, I'm just thoroughly exhausted. Weeks without my husband is a lot to handle. My kids can really wear me out. I never get enough rest. I've been sleeping on my feet for a week straight. Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday party. We're paying bucks that we can't necessarily afford so that I don't have to do it myself. All we have to do is show up, although due to her allergies, we still had to make cupcakes and we'll bring her a happy meal for lunch instead of the pizza they're having. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with a final thought to tide you over. We try to set a good example for our children. When your 2yo comes over to you with a can of frosting and a spoon, gesturing with a cute little squeak for you to please open it, that can't be good. Oopsie.

No comments: