Monday, March 31, 2008

Odd Day's Happenings

Our son turned four today. I guess he's all grown up now. I asked him not to bat a balloon near the breakables on the fireplace and he said "What's the matter, do I offend?" Um, what?

My husband called me with his ass again. He must have our home number on speed dial or something, because every once in a while it happens. Then I feel like an idiot going "hello? hello?". I can hear him talking to the people at work. This time I said "hold your ears kids" and yelled as loudly as possible into the phone " HELP! LET ME OUT! I'M TRAPPED IN BRIAN'S PANTS! IF ANYONE CAN HEAR ME, FOR GOD'S SAKE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Stupid, deaf fuckers. They wrecked my moment of glory. I just hung up. My kids worship me now though.

1 comment:

Deenz said...

HAHAH - a friend of mine's pants used to always call me (as I am first alphabetically on his address book) and I'd hear him shopping, lol. One time I thought it was him again and starting bellowing his name over and over again...and it turned out that it wasn't him. Someone ELSE'S pants called me randomly. Heh.