Monday, December 04, 2006

Woohoo! Nobody Knows It!

Okay, so what songs do you enthusiastically sing when nobody's around? Of course you do, you know you do. Don't lie, I'm psychic and have ears in the back of my head. I know because my kids told me. So gimme your list. I wanna see! Here's my current list, in no particular order:

I Go to Rio
L-O-V-E
Strangers in the Night
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
And my very favorite (yes I do both parts)...

Don't Go Breaking My Heart.
I couldn't if I tried! Aw honey if I get restless- Baby you're not that kind...

I just can't stop myself!

3 comments:

Christina Wible said...

Why Did I Choose You (too much
Barbara Cook lately)
Losing my Mind (ditto)
Being Alive (for obvious reasons)
Once Before I go

oh yes and

I Go to Rio

Rima said...

Hmmm, there seems to be a theme there. ;)

Lauren said...

L-O-V-E is one of mine as well. Then there's the latest addition: The Very Thought of You
and most annoyingly, Daniel Powter's Bad Day

But now I'm sure that Why Did I Choose You will make it's way onto the list -- at least for the foreseeable future. :-)