Thursday, June 02, 2005

Aaaaarrrrggh!

I should not have complained about yesterday. Today was even worse. Do I hold out hope for tomorrow? No, not really. I think I'm going to have an alcoholic beverage tonight, assuming I actually get the chance while it's still tonight! Ugh. Bleah. I figure in about two hours, I can either enjoy a split of champagne while painting my toenails, or I can fall into an exhausted, unconcious, pathetic heap. I'm figuring on that second option. And no, I didn't get a chance to sew that stupid dance costume.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

You know, when I was a kid, my mom sewed my costumes, made cupcakes for my classmates, and designed my birthday cakes to match my party theme. THANK GOD I don't have kids yet, because there's no way in hell I could do any of these things. It's a miracle I know how to button my own pants. I've obviously got a lot to learn before we have kids, or else everything they wear will have to involve snaps or Velcro in some form.

But a BAG OF FEATHERS?!? Who do they think they are? More importantly, who do they think WE are? I say, enjoy your wine, and the sweet, sweet relief you'll find at the bottom of the bottle.